- 16 Channel Microprocessor Based Temperature Scanner, linearised for PT100 & 3 T/Cs (J,K,R) with cold junction compensation.
- 16 separate monitor LEDs to indicate channel causing alarm
- Alarm scanning much faster than display scanning
- Manual/Auto Scanning selectable.
- Scan rate settable from front panel up to 99sec/channel.
- Number of channels user selectable.
- Configuration lock at rear to lock the number of channels and configuration.
- Non-volatile memory to save settings.
- Aesthetically designed front panel with membrane switches.
|Display||4 Digit 0.56″ 7 Segment Red LEDs for Temperature
2 Digit 0.56″ 7 Segment Green LEDs for Channel Number
|Number of Channels||Maximum 16|
|Sensor||J,K,R T/C or 3 wire PT-100 (common for all channels)|
|Range||J T/C : -50˚C to 750˚C K T/C : -50˚C to 1250˚C
R T/C : 0 to 1700˚C PT100: -100.0 to +600.0˚C
|Resolution||1˚C for thermocouples and 0.1˚C for PT100|
|Accuracy||±0.1% of F.S. ±1 Digit|
|Control Scan Rate||Maximum 10 seconds for complete 16 Channel cycle|
|Auto/Manual mode||Toggle between Auto/Manual modes with front panel indication
|Display Rate||1 to 99 seconds per channel in Auto Mode|
|Memory||Non-volatile EEPROM for saving settings|
|Configuration Locks||1. At rear terminals to lock number of channels|
2. At rear terminals to lock Clock settingsSupply220V AC ± 15% at 50/60HzAmbient Temp.Maximum 55˚CSize (Front)96 x 192 mmDepth170 mm