- Data saved directly on USB Pen drive in an MS Excel compatible file
- Microprocessor based linearised for J/K/R Thermocouples and PT100 temperature sensors.
- 4-20mA input with Low, High and resolution individually settable for each channel.
- 4 line alphanumeric LCD display with backlight for user friendly displays
- Auto cold junction compensation for thermocouples and 3 wire input for PT100
- Number of usable channels selectable from 1-16.
- Auto/Manual mode of scanning selectable
- Rate of logging settable by user in Mins:Secs
- Digital offset user settable for individual channels
- Internal Real Time Clock with battery backup for saving values along with Date and Time
- No need of any complicated or additional software for managing data
- Saving data on Pen drive allows a very large amount of storage space at very low cost.
|Display||4×20 line 0.3” character height alphanumeric LCD module display|
|Sensor||J/K/R Thermocouples and 3 wire PT100 sensor user selectable|
|Range||J-T/C: 0 to 750˚C, K-T/C: 0 to 1250˚C, R-T/C : 0 to 1700˚C, PT100: -100.0 to +600.0 ˚C, 4-20mA: -1999 to 9999 with resolution of 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 and 1|
|Resolution||1˚C for thermocouples and 0.1˚C for PT100 and user selectable for 4-20mA|
|Scanning Rate||User settable from 1-99seconds|
|Digital Offset||User settable individually for each channel|
|Logging Rate||1 second to 99Mins59seconds|
|Data Logging||Directly create a .csv file on the Pen Drive (compatible with Excel) giving a tabular format values of Date, Time and selected channels|
|Real Time Clock||Adjustable Calendar (Month/Date) and Time (Hrs:Mins)|
|Accuracy||±1˚C ± 1 LSD for Thermocouples, ±0.1˚C ± 1 LSDfor PT100|
|Power Supply||230V AC ± 15% at 50/60Hz|
|Front Facia||96mm x 192mm|