- Input signal suitable for Contact/Make break,Limit switch, Proximity sensor, Photo-electric switch, Infra-red Sensor, Rotary Encoder or any other sensor giving Pulse output.
- Preset Count settable by front pushwheels
- Auto/manual mode user selectable
- For Auto mode, delayed reset time user settable from 1-10sec
- CMOS/LSI design for high reliability and accuracy. No moving parts as in Electromechanical Counters.
- Special de-bounce circuit to prevent spurious counts in slow speed/contact make break
- 12V/75mA DC output for Proximity sensor/Photo sensor
- Built in Ni-Cd rechargeable battery back-up for saving count on power down.
|Display||0.56” Red LED 4 digit display for count)|
|Range||0000 to 9999|
|Count Inputs||a. Voltage Pulse: 3V to 30V DC
b. Potential free contact from limit switch, relay or microswitch
|Count Limit||User settable using front pushwheels from 1-9999|
|Auto Mode||Counter resets automatically after reaching preset limit after a user settable delay (1-10seconds|
|Input Frequency||Up to 1KHz|
|Sensor Supply||+10V DC|
|Battery Back-Up||Retention of count on power failure using internal rechargeable Ni-Cd battery|
|Contact Rating||NO-P-NC contacts @5A/220V AC|
|Size||96mm x 96mm|
|Supply||Internally set at 10.5V for testing 12V battery. Short Pins 3 &|
|Stop||4 for this function|
|Supply||220V AC +/- 15%|