- Input signal suitable for Contact/Make break, Limit switch, Proximity sensor, Photo-electric switch, Infra-red Sensor, Rotary Encoder or any other sensor giving Pulse output.
- Preset Count settable by front pushwheels
- Auto/manual mode user selectable
- For Auto mode, delayed reset time user settable from 1-10sec
- CMOS/LSI design for high reliability and accuracy. No moving parts as in Electro-mechanical Counters.
- Reset by Front Push Button or external contact.
- Special de-bounce circuit to prevent spurious counts in slow speed/contact make break.
- 12V/75mA DC output for Proximity sensor/Photo sensor.
- Built in Ni-Cd rechargeable battery back-up for saving count on power down.
|Display||6 Digit(0.39 inch Char Height, Red 7 Seg)|
|Size(Front Facia)||96 mm x 96 mm|
|Output||1 NO-P-NC Change Over Contact 5A/250V AC|
|Reset||PushButton / Contact (Pulse Operation available against Request)|
|Output Mode||Auto Repetitive or Single Cycle.|
|Power Supply||230 V AC +/- 10% or 12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||0 – 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||– 10 to + 70°C|