- Data saved directly on USB Pen drive in an MS Excel compatible file,
- Microprocessor based linearised for J/K/R Thermocouples and PT100 temperature sensors.
- Auto cold junction compensation for thermocouples and 3 wire input for PT100
- Number of usable channels selectable.
- Auto/Manual mode of scanning selectable
- Rate of logging settable by user in Mins:Secs
- Digital offset user settable for individual channels
- Internal Real Time Clock with battery backup for saving values along with Date and Time
- No need of any complicated or additional software for managing data
- Saving data on Pen drive allows a very large amount of storage space at very low cost.
|Display||0.56” Red LED display for Channel Number|
0.56” Red LED display for TemperatureSensorJ/K/R Thermocouples and 3 wire PT100 sensor user selectableRangeJ-T/C : 0 to 750˚C K-T/C : 0 to 1250˚C
R-T/C : 0 to 1700˚C PT100: -100.0 to +600.0˚CResolution1˚C for thermocouples and 0.1˚C for PT100ChannelsMaximum 8Scanning RateUser settable from 1-99secondsResolution1˚C for TemperatureDigital OffsetUser settable individually for each channelLogging Rate1 second to 99Mins59secondsData LoggingDirectly create a .csv file on the Pen Drive (compatible with Excel) giving a tabular format values of Date, Time and selected channelsReal Time ClockAdjustable Calendar (Month/Date) and Time (Hrs:Mins)Accuracy±1˚C ± 1 Least Significant Digit for Thermcouples
±0.1˚C ± 1 Least Significant Digit for PT100Power Supply230V AC ± 15% at 50/60HzMounting TypePanel TypeFront Facia96mm x 96mm