- Data saved directly on USB Pen drive in an MS Excel compatible file,
- Microprocessor based linearised for J/K/R Thermocouples and PT100 temperature sensors.
- Auto cold junction compensation for thermocouples and 3 wire input for PT100
- Number of usable channels selectable.
- Auto/Manual mode of scanning selectable
- Rate of logging settable by user in Mins:Secs
- Digital offset user settable for individual channels
- Internal Real Time Clock with battery backup for saving values along with Date and Time
- No need of any complicated or additional software for managing data
- Saving data on Pen drive allows a very large amount of storage space at very low cost.
|Display||0.56” Red LED display for Channel Number. 0.56” Red LED display for Process Value|
|Sensor||J/K/R Thermocouples, 3 wire PT100 and 4-20mA input user selectable|
|Range|| J-T/C : 0 to 750˚C K-T/C : 0 to 1250˚C R-T/C : 0 to 1700˚C
PT100: -100.0 to +600.0˚C
4-20mA: -1999 to 9999 with resolution of 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 and 1
|Resolution||1˚C for thermocouples, 0.1˚C for PT100 and user selectable for 4-20mA|
|Scanning Rate:||User settable from 1-99seconds|
|Digital Offset:||User settable individually for each channel|
|Logging Rate:||1 second to 99Mins59seconds|
|Data Logging:||Directly create a .csv file on the Pen Drive (compatible with Excel)
giving a tabular format values of Date, Time and selected channels
|Real Time Clock:||Adjustable Calendar (Month/Date) and Time (Hrs:Mins)|
|Accuracy:||±1˚C ± 1 Least Significant Digit for Thermocouples.
±0.1˚C ± 1 Least Significant Digit for PT100
|Power Supply||230V AC ± 15% at 50/60Hz|
|Front Facia:||96mm x 96mm|