- Direct display of Humidity & Temperature using the classical DRY/WET Electronic temperature Sensors
- No need of Look-Up table as the table is embedded in the micro-controller memor.
- Easy to calibrate & compare with Mercury in Glass thermometer systems
- Sensors not contaminated by atmospheric gases etc. as the PT100 Sensors are sealed in steel tube.
- LED displays give visibility from a distance.
|Display||2 Digits 7 Segment LEDs 0.56” character height (For Humidity)
3 Digits 7 Segment LEDs 0.56” character height (For Temp.)
|Resolution||1% For Relative Humidity &
0.1˚C for Temperature
|Range||0 to 99% Humidity and 0 to 99.9˚C temperature|
|Accuracy||± 2% for RH ± 1 Least Significant Digit.
± 0.2˚C for Temperature ± 1 Least Significant Digit.
|Sensors||2 Nos. PT100 in sealed stainless steel tubing|
|Power||230V AC ± 15%|
|Sensor Body||Casted Aluminum body with built-in water container facility to connect a
water ‘drip’ also
|Water Wick||Made of pure cotton. To be used with preferably, distilled water,
& slight air breeze
|Size||96 mm Panel Mounting Cut-Out 92 x 92 mm|
|Weight||1.2 Kg (including sensor)|