- 6 different timing ranges of 99.99sec, 999.9sec, 9999sec,99Mins59Secs, 9999Mins, 99Hrs59Mins
- Press to start/Power On start/Cyclic modes settable
- Delayed On/Off programmable by user from front panel
- Up/Down time counting user settable
- User settable starting On/Off time for cyclic mode
- Number of cycles settable for cyclic mode
- Non-volatile memory to save configuration and timing
- Configuration lockable by Password
- Front Reset/Start switch with parallel terminals at rear
- Aesthetically designed panel with membrane switches
|Display||4 Digit 0.8” Red 7 segment LED display for Time
4 Digit 0.56” Red 7 segment LED display for Set Time
Red LED to indicate current status of Relay On/Off
|Modes||User settable from front panel
1. Power On start
2. Press to start (with battery backup selection using EEPROM)
3. Cyclic action
|Number of Cycles||1-199 cycles settable for cyclic mode after which the timer stops Setting number of cycles to Zero disables number of cycles setting|
|Reset/Start||Front Reset/Start switch with parallel terminals at rear to connect additional switch, if required.|
|Relay logic||Settable delayed On/Off, 5 Amps/220V AC Dual Relay Contact outputs|
|Timing direction||Up/Down time counting user settable|
|Memory||Non-volatile EEPROM to save settings|
|Configuration Lock||Open terminals 1&2 to lock all configuration except Set Limits|
|Supply||220V AC ± 15% @ 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||Front Fascia: 96mm x 96mm x 50mm. Cut Out: 91mm x 91mm|
- The panel cut out of 92mm x 92mm is required. The instrument is pushed in from the front and held tightly in the panel by screwing the two side clamps from the rear.
- To wire the equipment, refer to the pin-connections label on the top of the instrument or as detailed previously.
- Connect 220V AC mains to Pins as per rear label. Connect Earth terminal Pin 12 to Mains Earth. As this is a micro-controller based equipment, it is advisable to connect the Earth.
- If a separate Reset/Start switch needs to be wired, connect it across Pins marked as Reset .
For More Information View Catalogue.