- Wide Measurement range from 15 RPM to 75,000 RPM.
- The last measured value is automatically stored in memory when the ‘measure’ button is released.
- Bright Red LED display with leading zero blanking gives the exact RPM.
- The battery consumption is very low. In Non-measure mode i.e. the measure button is released (memory ON), the battery consumption is still lower.
- This tachometer uses an advanced Micro Computer LSI Circuit with Quartz Crystal time base to give high accuracy and fast measurement.
- A high intensity RED LED for photo- tachometer gives a visible low current consumption beam. Unlike a filament bulb, an LED has almost infinite life.
- The use of a durable, strong ABS plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. This housing fits comfortably in the palm of the user.
|Display||4.5 Digit LED with Leading Zero Blanking.|
|Range||20 RPM to 75,000 RPM (Resolution 10 RPM over 9,999 RPM)|
|Distance||Operating from 3 to 5 inch using a Reflective Photo-Reflective Sticker.|
|Light||Red Visible LED Light ( No Filament Bulb Used)|
|Power Supply||4 standard Pencil Cells.|
|Accuracy||1 RPM ± 1 LSD below 19,999 RPM &
10 RPM ± 1 LSD above 19,999 RPM
|Calibration||Referred to Quartzz Crystal.|
|Sampling Time||1 sec. over60 RPM|
|Circuit||Micro Controller based LSI|
|Operation Temperature||0 – 50°C|
|Size||160x 60x 45 mm|
|Weight||approx 300 grms|
|Memory||Automatic when ‘Measure’ Button is released; Last Reading stored|
|Accessories||Carrying Case- 1 pc.|