- Direct display of Humidity & Temperature using the classical DRY/WET Electronic temperature Sensors
- No need of Look-Up table as the table is embedded in the micro-controller memory.
- Easy to calibrate & compare with Mercury in Glass thermometer systems.
- Sensors not contaminated by atmospheric gases etc. as the PT100 Sensors are sealed in steel tube.
- Large 1” RED 7 Segment displays gives long distance visibility.
- Rugged ABS cabinet with attractive look. Specifications
|Display||2 Digits 7 Segment LEDs 1” character height (For Humidity)
3 Digits 7 Segment LEDs 1” character height (For Temp.)
|Sensor||2 Nos. PT100 in sealed stainless steel tubing installed on the side of the cabinet.|
|Range||0 to 99% Humidity and 0 to 99.9˚C temperature|
|Resolution||1% For Relative Humidity &
0.1˚C for Temper
|Accuracy||± 2% for RH ± 1 Least Significant Digit.
± 0.2˚C for Temperature ± 1 Least Significant Digit.
|Power||230V AC ± 15%|
|Cabinet||Strong ABS plastic cabinet.
Sensor on the side, with a side platform for water bottle of large
|Water Wick||Made of pure cotton. To be used with preferably, distilled water,
& slight air breeze
|Size||140mm x 138mm x 55mm|